Frequently Asked Questions
Q - I was an author on the old Christian Articles Resource site but my login doesn't work on the new site!
A - In order to upgrade your account you will need to complete the following steps:
- Create a new password by filling out the lost password form.
- This will trigger an email to the address you used when you originally signed up. Log in to the site using the new username and password.
- Once logged in, navigate to the edit account page.
- Now you can edit your password to whatever you would like it to be. (Just make sure that you include a website address when you complete the form or the changes you make will not take effect.)
- If you wish to change your username send an email or a PM to the admin and he will manually change it for you.
Q - I want to make changes to my account or author bio page but I get an "Invalid URL! * Please enter valid URL including http://" message!
A - When making changes to your account the website field must have a valid website listed or the changes will not be allowed.
Q - My articles have weird characters where my punctuation is supposed to be!
A - Those weird characters are caused by funky punctuation created by word processing programs like Microsoft Word. You can utilize our article cleaner script to fix your text before submitting. (Christian Articles Resource will be slowly fixing the older articles as time allows. However, you are welcome to correct and resubmit your own articles sooner if you wish!)