Category Articles List
You are at : Home | Christian Worldview - Page Number (1)
- Expressing The Glory Of God In Daily Life
Freddy Davis shares one aspect of expressing a Christian worldview in daily life - expressing the glory of God.
- You Are A Target
Freddy Davis discusses the attempt by evangelical Atheists to convert Christians to their Atheist faith.
- The Christian Worldview Basis For The Rule Of Law
Freddy Davis shares who the rule of law comes from a Christian worldview foundation.
- A Christian Worldview Look At Relationships
Freddy Davis looks at the topic of relationships from a Christian worldview perspective and compares that with the naturalistic perspective common in modern culture.
- The Legacy Of Corruption
Freddy Davis shares how a Christian worldview and non-Christian worldviews differ when it comes to promoting corruption in the culture.
- Human Rights, Constitutional Rights, And Christian Rights
Freddy Davis discusses the topic of rights and how Christians think of that based on a Christian worldview, as opposed to the average person in society.
- The Universal Message Of Christmas Is What?
Freddy Davis breaks down President Obama's Christmas speech to reveal the his underlying belief about Christmas does not reflect a Christian worldview.
- Why I Am A Conservative
Based on a Christian worldview perspective, Freddy Davis shares what it means to be a conservative in America and why he considers himself one.
- New York City’s New Hard Core Leftist Mayor
Freddy Davis exposes the naturalistic worldview of New York City's new mayor and contrasts that with a Christian worldview.
- The Heart Of A Fool
Freddy Davis discusses why Atheism is a failed religious point of view.
- Should Christians Fight The Culture War?
Freddy Davis discusses how the culture war is a clash of worldviews and how Christians should understand and engage this war.
- Master And Disciple: Worldview And The Nature Of The Church
Freddy Davis discusses the nature of the church from a Christian worldview perspective.
- Race Relations From A Worldview Perspective
Freddy Davis speaks of race relations from a Christian worldview perspective and compares that with the implications of a naturalistic worldview.
- Do Scientists Go To Heaven – What Will They Do There?
By:-Rev Michael Bresciani
O’Reilly and Stossel have proven that while some theologians may be good at analyzing the news, most newsmen make very poor theologians.
- Is It Possible To Just Live And Let Live?
Freddy Davis deals with why it is impossible for different worldviews to fundamentally coexist.
- Huff-Po Slams Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt – The Bible Says He’s Right On Target
By:-Rev Michael Bresciani
Speaking of prevailing conditions in the last days the Apostle Paul pronounced that men would collectively (worldwide) slip into the first stages of total judgment. That stage known as ‘reprobation’ means the ability to discern between good and evil is lost.
- Walking With God
Freddy Davis discusses an individual's personal walk with God based on a Christian worldview perspective and compares that with other worldview beliefs.
- A Christian Manifesto For The Early 21st Century
Freddy Davis issues a Christian Manifesto for American Christians as a call for action based on a Christian worldview.
- Can America Be Moral Without God?
Freddy Davis discusses how morality is dependent on a connection with a standard and how the naturalistic influences in modern American culture does not provide what is needed to sustain the morality the country was established upon.
- My Atheist Friends Can’t Understand Why I Believe In God
Freddy Davis shares some of the ways Atheists attack the Christian faith and what Christians must know and do to meet these challenges.
- Truth: The New Hate Speech
Freddy Davis discusses how a Naturalistic worldview can support a belief which treats truth as hate speech.
- Why It Is So Hard To Talk Across Worldview Barriers
Freddy Davis has a dialogue with an Atheist about how Naturalism is crowding out the Christian worldview in American culture.
- The Destructive Road To Amsterdam
Freddy Davis comments on how political policies born out of a Naturalistic worldview foundation create havoc in a society.
- What Do 21st Century American Values Look Like?
The culture war in America is a conflict between two sets of opposing values. Freddy gives an explanation not only of the specific places where the values conflict, but the origin of the values themselves.
- A Worldview Perspective On Love
Freddy Davis looks at the concept of LOVE from a Christian worldview perspective.